Experienced Production Coordinators
- Closing date: 14/12/2019
- Salary: D.O.E
- Location: In-House
- Contract Type: Maternity Cover
We have a very exciting and rare opportunity for a talented individual to join our experienced team.
Funko Animation Studios are an awarding winning animation production company based in the heart of Bath; we produce work of the very highest calibre. In recent years Funko has become established as a global pop culture phenomenon; working with Lucas Films, Marvel, Disney, DC Comics, Warner Bros, and Microsoft. The animated content produced at Funko Animation Studios in Bath heralds a new era of original Funko animation.
We are looking for EXPERIENCED ANIMATION PRODUCTION COORDINATORS to provide MATERNITY COVER for 9-12 months to work in our busy Production Team. Previous coordinator experience for broadcast and online is essential, and experience in animation production is highly desirable. The ideal candidate will come into this role with a thorough understanding of animation pipelines and workflow.
The Production Coordinators will report to the Company Executives and assist with the unique, daily challenges that arise from producing a slate of multiple short-form animation projects. We produce content across a range of animation styles with a well-established CG unit and emerging 2D team. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, organised, able to use their initiative and generally make themselves indispensable in this fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Assisting with day to day production tasks as required to ensure projects remain on schedule
• Working closely with all departments to facilitate the smooth running of our busy studio
• Updating and managing individual project schedules
• Supervising & troubleshooting multiple short-form animation projects
• Liaising between all departments of the studio on a project and schedule basis
• Communicating with Heads of Departments, and their teams as required
• Planning and chairing as required, project meetings with staff & freelance artists
• Liaising with voice talent & agencies, coordinating VO recording sessions at our in-house record booth / remotely as-required
• Creation and maintenance of project tracking tools, delivering frequent progress reports to Execs
• Completing post-production paperwork for broadcast projects
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to work full-time, in-house at our studio located in Bath, UK.
START DATE – ASAP
SALARY – DOE
CONTRACT – Maternity Cover; full-time, in-house for a 9-12 month period